BARNES RFC - VACANCY FOR PHYSIO/SPORTS THERAPIST
Barnes RFC is looking to expand their medical team for the 2018/2019 season and beyond.
We are looking to recruit enthusiastic & motivated therapists to cover training clinics (Tuesday and/or Thursday evenings), and match day pitch-side cover (Saturdays and/or Sundays).
Training clinic cover to involve diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation for senior men and ladies players.
Match-day cover to include pitch-side first aid, pre-match taping/strapping and massage at both home and away fixtures.
- Degree in Physiotherapy/Sports Therapy/Sports Rehab/Osteopathy or equivalent
- Registration with appropriate governing body (CSP/HCPC, SST, BASRaT, GOsC etc.)
- Personal Liability / Indemnity insurance
- Pitch-side first aid qualification
- Pitch-side experience preferably rugby.
- Taping/Strapping experience
- Sports massage qualification
How to apply:
Please submit your CV and cover letter to Colette Goveia at firstname.lastname@example.org
Organisation: Barnes Rugby Football Club
Pay: To be discussed
Location: Barnes RFC, Queen Elizabeth Walk, Barnes, London SW13 0DG